Speech therapy courses at Build provide specialised training for adults who stammer - delivered by our team of highly experienced specialist speech and language therapists.
- 40 years experience of providing specialist courses and support for adults who stammer or stutter, including Build Fellow, Ed Balls
- UK and international centre of excellence with a broad range of courses
- Daytime intensive courses, evening courses and short workshops available
- Well-developed follow-up programme to provide ongoing support
- Professional training courses for qualified speech and language therapists.
- Speech Therapy at Build was awarded the Queen's Anniversary Prize in 2007 in recognition of our innovative and ground-breaking work.
Watch student stories:
* Learn more about how you can manage your stammering by watching and how taking an intensive stammering management course at Build has made a life-changing difference to his speech. Alfanso talks before and after he attended the course – see the transformation yourself...
* Discover how our speech therapy courses helped Build learner Tony with his stammering; how he worked with ideas of 'identification','desensitisation' and 'modification' and discovered a greater sense of acceptance.
* Read Jeff's story about learning not to let his stammer hold him back
Connectivity today: email us at [email protected] or call us 020 7492 2569 to arrange an advisory session - this personal and free service will help you choose the right course for you.
Speech therapy classes helped me make my wedding speech
Discover how speech therapy courses helped David Ekong build up the confidence to make his wedding speech and take on new opportunities.
Sorry, there are no courses matching the selection