What is the course about?
Explore and expand your Reiki practice and investigate the correlations between Visualisation and Reiki energy. Enhance your personal and professional practice by sharing Reiki healing sessions with fellow practitioners and receive feedback from both students and tutor support with possible suggestions for further development. Practice introductory techniques to develop your sensitivity and awareness using visualisation within the chakra system. Investigate aspects of shamanism and its relationship to Reiki. Explore and expand the concepts of manifestation and frequency. Apply new techniques learned to your personal and professional healing practice.
What will we cover?
1. Explore uses and definitions of Reiki and Visualisation including a brief history of both.
2. Expand awareness of the Subtle, Auric, Chakra and Physical Anatomies and their relation to Visualisation and Reiki practice thru practical exercises and guided meditations.
3. Explore the differences between Reiki and shamanistic practice.
4. Practice techniques useful in expanding your awareness of Visualisation and Reiki.
5. Enhance your Reiki practice with visualisation techniques for manifestation.
6. Practice visualisation and distant healing techniques.
7. Practice Client care and professionalism, including self care e.g. breath work, intention and grounding, and clearing.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
1. Define Reiki and Visualisation concepts and practice in clear terms.
2. Identify some of the uses and benefits and differences of a Reiki and visualisation energy practice.
3. Identify the Subtle, Auric, Chakra and Physical Anatomies and their relation to Reiki and visualisation energy work and wellbeing.
4. Explain a brief History of Reiki and visualisation respectively.
5. Perform a basic healing treatment on fellow students, friends and family.
6. Explore the steps to practice with and expand relationships between visualisation, shamanism, manifestation, breath and distant healing energy.
7. Discuss practice Client care and professionalism, including self care e.g. breath work intention and grounding, and clearing.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
This course is suitable for certified Reiki practitioners only.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
You will be taught via presentation and demonstrations from the tutor, question and answer, pair work, group discussion and practical tasks, meditations and exercises. Homework and options for further study and materials will be suggested in class.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
No. Homework and options for further study and materials will be suggested in class.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
FJF99 Reiki and Kundalini 30/11/19.
General information and advice on courses at Build is available from the Student Centre and Library on Monday to Friday from 12:00 – 19:00.
See the course guide for term dates and further details