What is the course about?
Recently rediscovered by the therapist and writer Anne Givaudan, these ancient therapies are effective in bringing balance to the whole human system. They work on many levels by harmonising the Aura and the subtle bodies with accurate movements and techniques, and by equilibrating the chakras and the internal organs with the use of Healing Energy, Essential Oils, Acupressure points and Vibrational Healing Sounds.
Promoting a deeper understanding of the root causes of our present problems, the Essenian Healing is offering us an opportunity to embrace our higher self, and to reconnect with our life purpose by releasing old patterns and beliefs.
More info: www.pranavoice.com/essenian-healing.
What will we cover?
• Origins and Understanding of Essenian Healing.
• Subtle and Physical Anatomy (Auras, Anomalies in the Aura, Subtle bodies, Chakra, Nadi, Prana, Astral travel – Internal organs and body systems).
• How we get ill: origin of the illness in childhood/past lives/present moment, Thought Forms.
• How to read the Aura: the space, the light, the climate, the clothes, position of the reader/subject.
• Practice: Auric Reading - 1st approach: Exercises
• The attitude of the therapist - Preparation for healing: preliminaries and different stages of the therapy
• Treatments: Uses/Benefits and demonstration of Essenian Therapies
• Essential Oils and Moon Water, and their use in Essenian Healing
• Understanding/Developing “subtle touch” and the presence of the Guides
• Performing Basic Therapies
• Introduction and Practice: The Milky Voice - Essenian Vibrational Healing Sounds.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
1. Define Essenian Healing in simple terms.
2. Identify some of the uses and benefits of Essenian Healing
3. Explain the holistic approach to treatment, describing the origin of Illnesses and Thought Forms
4. Describe the process of an Auric Reading
5. Describe Subtle and Physical Anatomy
6. List the different stages of an Essenian Healing therapy
7. Perform a basic therapeutic treatment and healing sound
8. List and use Essential Oils for Chakras.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
This course is suitable for all; no prior experience is necessary.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
You will be taught via presentation and demonstrations from the tutor, question and answer, pair work, group discussion and practical tasks. You will also take part in group meditations and practical exercises. Practising the exercises outside of the classroom will enhance your learning.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
2 large white Towels.
Optional: Essential Oils kit for Chakras (around £50).
A book will be recommended on the course.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Essenian Healing and ITEC Level 3 Aromatherapy (including Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology) starting March 2020
Essenian Healing Level 2 (late 2020)
* N.B. The whole training in Essenian Healing includes 3 levels + 3 external seminars ran by Anne Givaudan and Dr. Antoine Achram, to be completed before or after level 3 (to be able to ask for insurance to practice officially). More info: [email protected] – www.pranavoice.com.
General information and advice on courses at Build is available from the Student Centre and Library on Monday to Friday from 12:00 – 19:00.
See the course guide for term dates and further details