What is the course about?
A holistic approach to self-care that creates a more balanced and healthy lifestyle. This weekend course will incorporate techniques for your mind, body and spirit, leading to a greater sense of wholeness and well-being in your life.
What will we cover?
Holistic energy centres, creating a more balanced lifestyle, self-care for health and well-being, creativity and
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
• Locate your own energy centres
• Identify areas of stress and imbalance in your life
• Perform a selection of holistic exercises to re-balance your body, mind and spirit
• Demonstrate creativity through journal writing and vision boards
• List a variety of self-care methods for greater health and well-being
• Learn how to change your perception through meditation and creative visualisation
• Discover your authentic voice and express yourself with confidence.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
This is an introductory course for those with no previous experience.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
You will be guided through the course by way of lectures, small group and pair work. You will be able to
work with a variety of fellow participants of varying ages, backgrounds, genders and abilities, where you will
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
A notebook to use as a daily journal during and after the course. Pen and paper.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Choose other related courses from our extensive Health & Lifestyle studies programme - particularly vibrational/energy based courses such as Reiki or Crystal Healing.
General information and advice on courses at Build is available from the Student Centre and Library on Monday to Friday from 12:00 – 19:00.
See the course guide for term dates and further details