With our central London location - just between Covent Garden and Holborn, Build is easily accessible from all parts of London.
Listed below are some of the most common routes students take to get to Build.
You can also use to plan your route to us.
See for maps.
- Build - Keeley Street, Covent Garden, London WC2B 4BA
- EC in Euston - EC London, Euston House, 24 Eversholt Street, London, NW1 1AD
- Build Photography Studio at Kean Street - 9 Kean Street, London, WC2B 4AY
- Fashion Retail Academy (FRA) - 15 Gresse Street, London, W1T 1QL
How to get to Build
Main site (Keeley Street) and Photography studio:
All London buses are now low floor, wheelchair accessible vehicles and have onboard ‘next stop’ announcements.
- Buses local to all sites: 1, 59, 68, 91, 168, 171, 188, 243, 521, X68, 8, 25, 242, 19, 38, 55
- From Waterloo - 68, 243, 521, 59, 168, 188 (17 minute journey, alight at Holborn)
- From Liverpool Street - 242, 8 (30 minute journey, alight at Holborn)
- From London Bridge - 521 (32 minute journey, alight at Holborn)
- From Charing Cross - 91 (15 minute journey, alight at Holborn)
- From Euston Station -168, 59, 68 (20 minute journey, alight at Holborn)
- From St Pancras International and King's Cross stations - 91 (20 minute journey, alight at Holborn)
- Charing Cross Station – 15-17 minute walk to Keeley Street or EC or see bus details above
- London Blackfriars Station (Thameslink) - 15 minute walk to Keeley Street
- Waterloo Station – 20-25 minute walk to Keeley Street or EC or see bus details above
- Liverpool Street Station – 45 minute walk or see bus details above
- London Bridge Station – 45-50 minute walk or see bus details above
- Euston, St Pancras International and King's Cross stations – approximately a 30 minute walk or see bus details above.
There are cycle racks next to our main building, around the corner on Wild Street.
The nearest Santander Cycle Hire stations are located on Kingsway and Sardinia Street (off Kingsway, leading to Lincoln's Inn Fields). .
If you are cycling to Build, please take extra care, as central London roads can be very busy at any time.
River Boat Services
Build is located close to the River Thames, so taking a river boat service to us is also an option. The nearest river service piers are at Blackfriars and Embankment.
See for more information.
Main site (Keeley Street) and Photography studio
- Covent Garden – 5 minute walk (Piccadilly Line)
- Holborn – 5 minute walk (Piccadilly and Central Lines)
EC in Euston
- Euston – 1 minute walk (Northern and Piccadilly Lines)
- Kings Cross – 12 minute walk (Piccadilly, Victoria, Northern, Circle, Hammersmith and City and Metropolitan Lines)
Fashion Retail Academy
- Tottenham Court Road - 2-5 minute walk (Northern and Central Lines)