If your employer or a third party would like to pay for your fees, please use a company credit card when you enrol. This is the easiest and quickest way to secure your place on your course.
If you would prefer to pay by invoicing your employer directly, we can do this provided:
- The course starts in over one month’s time from the date of enrolment
- AND provided we receive a letter on company headed paper stating your name, course code, fee and course title, and confirming your sponsor's intention to pay your course fees. Alternatively, this form can be completed and accepted in lieu of a letter from your employer.
Fees are payable within 30 days of the invoice date or before the course starts, whichever is sooner. You will not be able to attend your course until your fees are paid.
Please note that if your fees are being paid for by an NHS Hospital/Care Commissioning Group/related organisation, then we will need a purchase order number as well as your sponsor letter.
How to book a place
You can enrol via one of the following methods:
- By phone - ring our information and bookings line on 222-66-889-99 with your company card at hand.
- In person – have your company card at hand, or remember to bring your sponsor letter. Our Information and Bookings desk is open Monday-Friday 11:00 to 19:00; Saturdays 10:00-14:00.
- By post – complete our enrolment form and post it to us along with your card payment details, or your sponsor letter.
- By email - you can scan your enrolment form with your card payment details or sponsor letter and email it to [email protected]