What is the course about?
Learn how to use the Theta Healing Technique to recognize subconscious limiting beliefs that hold you back or keep you stuck, and replace them with positive ones. Learn to reach the Theta Brain wave state to connect to the creative source to clear trauma and bring about positive changes and healing for your life and those of others.
What will we cover?
• Cultivating a theta brain wave and using it to connect directly to the Creative Source
• Understanding how subconscious beliefs are formed and how they can play a part in what you attract into your life.
• Changing limiting beliefs in the subconscious mind and Creating new positive feelings
• Working with the four belief levels – this lifetime, your ancestors, other lifetime memories and soul beliefs
• Understanding and working with the 7 planes of existence
• How to find the subconscious beliefs that underlie physical conditions using questioning techniques
• Witnessing Healing and facilitating group healing
• Communicating with Guardian Angels and Guides
• Learning how to use muscle testing as a tool to establish what beliefs are held in the subconscious mind
• Clearing negative influences from your energy field e.g. radiation, psychic hooks, waywards, vows
• Using the theta brain wave state to create manifestation and abundance
• Discovering and developing your intuitive skills.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- Apply the Theta Healing technique to recognize and change limiting, negative beliefs from the subconscious mind
- ‘Download’ new positive beliefs and feelings
- Clear and balance the body’s energy field
- Facilitate energy healing for yourself and others
- Use the Theta brain wave state for attracting positive manifestations and abundance into your life.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
This course is suitable to all, no prior experience is necessary. It is for professional therapists, healers and lay people alike. You will receive The Theta Healing® Basic course practitioner level certificate.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
You will be taught via presentation and demonstrations from the tutor, question and answer, pair work, meditation, group discussion and practical tasks. Reading and practicing Theta Healing® outside of the classroom will enhance your learning.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
The manual and the Theta Healing Book are included in the cost of the course. You can bring pen and paper for writing notes.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
This course allows progression to the certificate in Theta Healing® Advanced Course.
General information and advice on courses at Build is available from the Student Centre and Library on Monday to Friday from 12:00 – 19:00.
See the course guide for term dates and further details