Fashion, Sewing & Clothes Making Courses in London
Fashion at Build offers a range of practical courses, with high quality teaching delivered by specialist tutors in our well-equipped studio.
• Learn essential sewing skills, both hand sewing and machine skills.
• Make your own clothes on a range of courses, that progress from beginners to intermediate and advanced, developing your sewing and garment construction skills.
• Learn specialist skills such as professional finishing techniques, fashion sketchbook, leatherwork, accessories and embellishment.
• Be part of a supportive, creative and fun learning environment to exchange knowledge and skills between experts and peers. Tutors offer group and 1:1 teaching.
• Study courses throughout the year; day, evening and weekend, from short intensives to series of 6 to 10 week courses with progression options to help you develop your skills over the year(s).
Any questions? Contact our visual arts team on 020 7492 2700 Monday - Friday between 10am - 5pm.
Course Date: Sun 2 Jun 2019
Location on this date: KS - Keeley StreetAn introduction to the world of embroidery and embellishment. Explore a concept of your choice through experimentation with embroidery and embellishment techniques using hand and machine methods.Full fee: £239.00Senior fee: £239.00Concession: £146.00
Course Date: Fri 14 Jun 2019
Location on this date: KS - Keeley StreetLearn the basics of fashion styling on this introductory course and gain an overview of what a fashion stylist job is. Using practical exercises and fashion industry knoweldge, you will learn the basics of fashion styling.Full fee: £89.00Senior fee: £89.00Concession: £54.00
Course Date: Sun 23 Jun 2019
Location on this date: KS - Keeley StreetExplore the process of creating a fashion sketch book, a very important aspect of design. Develop techniques in how to collect, research, record and process fashion design ideas.Full fee: £99.00Senior fee: £99.00Concession: £60.00
Course Date: Mon 29 Jul 2019
Location on this date: KS - Keeley StreetDraw from your own photographs of people and buildings then learn how to stitch those drawings on to cloth using a sewing machine. Add fabric to create a completed contemporary textile artwork.Full fee: £199.00Senior fee: £199.00Concession: £121.00
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add to your waiting list